Sunday, August 23, 2009

823: i m weak, hope to be strong

Its been a long time ^^

Though tired now, but... Hi, long time no see ^^

Recently, I am in a not very good mood. Luckily, I have two best listeners that always standby there waiting me, patiently make me vomit out everything, they are ready to accept everything, my temper, my mood, my worst words, my bad feelings... I am a person that super leceh lo, need friends to make me or pujuk me to share. Haha! Thanks to them, very much! I dont like to share because of certain reasons. They should know me well.

One of them, i dunno what's the relationship between he and me.. and i also dunno why i can tell him everything~ not in details, but almost the facts of the problem, my feelings, my mood... i think he can feel, though he din response any about the problem, this actually makes me feel better. I dun need any suggestion, comment, or idea, but just listen to me, support me, think from my side, considerable... he's cute, but mature. He's someone mysterious, and won't show his real self or real feelings easily. Someone that is not easily understandable, to me. But i think he's mad at me dy... haiz... my fault. Really sad lo. I wish yesterday matter didn't happen. Too late? Dunno. He's different from my gang of friends. Haha! I dunno why when i call my friends uncle or apek, they will accept. This one really different, want to be my younger brother tim =="
I wish, i wish, our friendship can be long lasting ^^ Two persons, from different world, who met in a special occasion (onlineLY)... never meet F2F before. Isn't it weird? But this is weird for me as we only chat that frequent after knowing each other for 5 years? Yup! Because i act weird, so, weird thing did happen around me, haha! Hope there's no serious problem occurred between us yesterday. I feel bad leh... something is wrong.

Another one, I told him many many horrible things about me. Hehe! Then he might get scared and runaway liao~ wahahaha!! He's a good listener and secretkeeper. Not secret actually, just somethings that i feel there is not a necessity of telling everyone or informing everyone. I will tell when i feel comfortable. He also tell me things that scared me away... zzzZZ XD XD!! Hope he can take good care of himself and always remember that "promise is a promise", or else, i will appoint someone to go to his hometown grab him back here let me cubit and kick him as much as possible!!! Until i "shuang"... Both of us really got somethings that can scare people de loh.. he's horrible, i m terribly horrible! Then i think we can try to be friends forever lah! Wakakaka!!
But... he is also someone that not easily understandable, for me. Though i can guess him well. I really get shocked for everything that i manage to know about him, through guessing. May be i m sensitive. May be i m really sensitive in persons or things or matters that i was interested to know or make clear, especially friends. Thanks! Thanks for everything, thanks for put up my bad side.

Haha! But the worst thing is... i like new things/ persons and always forget old things/ persons de.. please keep me updating, friends. Dont blame me if i forget about you after three months. Haha! Not kidding. But i am not purposely forget, just naturally cannot remember. And my bad temper also, hope everyone can put up my bad temper ^^ i will try to train and learn to be patience, not easily to lose my temper to those i love [family and friends]... today really a good training.. Ah Di trained my patience and i almost give up... he's really disturbing!! Hahah! Cuz his mum not here, he's always looking for his mum for milk ==" i had tried to put up his annoying complain for no breastfeeding... AT LAST! FINALLY! She's home after finishing her course in bukit bintang JW M ^^

Nick goes back SG tmr night. I am really enjoy the days staying with him. Haha! I always dream to stay with him, now wish come true dy. But every morning i need to iron his cloth lah... I have to. But he's really good in ironing. Being good trained for many years in SG. He really can take good care of himself and even his family. U know what, he needs my sms everyday after i reach UM to tell him i reached safely. He told me to cross that busy and worst road carefully every morning. But... I never tell him, "I love you, koh koh ^^" [if he's not my bro, i will fall in love with him.. wahahha!! since he's so lengchai, as told by one of my friend, hoho! Its you!!]

I hope I can tell him everything next time about me, about my life, about my thought, about my dream, if i have enough courages to do so. I tried before. Its feel good. I told him about my dream ^^ he also the first time tell me about his plan. He wants me not to work so terribly for living [how considerable, i m lazy to work that terribly, wahahah!!!] I should have plan well, we should have plan well for better future ^^

No comments: