Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The third episode




Hey! Recognize this place? Haha!! Got Jackie Chan's Carlifonia Fitness...
Two places only, either Sunway or Midvalley~




How many people going ohh??? Haha! Only two... becoz one ppl sore throat, one ppl cannot take too hot food, so we order one more drink to share~ Mango smoothies... [make me recall the strawberry smooothies in Cameron ><]




Wow! So many things to finish? One Kimchi soup set with 6 dishes, three BBQ set+1 BBQ set..




The Abang who help us BBQ... my friend very FAN, all the time want me take his photo~ ><
I actually want to BBQ myself de... after that i changed my mind... i said "my friend requested u to BBQ for us... " Haha!!! *fainted*




The bean paste sauce not bad... i thought the garlic should BBQ with the meat? Last time at Daorae they cooked like that de loh~




My super good friend who come all the way from kajang, her school... A place which is super dangerous at night... a little girl.. haiz... just make me worry lo... How innocent she is... ^^ and me too~ our gap is around 2 years... Senior and Junior? She's Form 3 when i was Form 6... How can we become friends? Who knows...





Hey! Two girl finished all those food~ really FULL leh... She's the one disturb me when i was looking at the floor plan and planning wat to eat... "very hungry ah.. very hungry ah.. " this sentence dunno repeat how many times, surrounded my ears, during the time i make my choice~ She's really FAN de loh... Haha!! But i feel good to be FAN by her...

It was just one sms.. HL: "work dy?", YL: "why?", HL: "want u accompany me eat lah"... then i just call her out... crazy? yup!! haha~!! Her Big bro called from SG also get shocked, Kajang got korean food meh????!! I m scary that time, cuz her bro = my senior, i m not familiar with him, but he seems very "strict" person... >< I feel very good when talking to her. She got her third bro's tone, WeiJian leh... my senior and also my good friend too! When i talk to her on the phone, i get shock leh! I thought i talk with two people at the same time? Two soul? haha!! Both also my best pals ^^

I m happy when she said she likes her course, feel very good with current studying thing... Found her dream course? May be ^^ Congratulation leh!! She shared alot, i listened alot~ (she said tonight is the night that she had talked that much recently... cuz she's still adapted to her new college life, abit moody, abit nervous, but happy to learn Chinese literature and history, something that every Chinese ppl should have know, should have think about that, should have learn in their life, should have persue in their life) I m happy to hear about somebody' dreams, wishes, and also some sharing on happy with wat, sad with wat... I really enjoy listening when ppl talk about music... their passion and dream on music... and dream ^^


I m kinda sorethroat now.. very suffer today at school.. the breath path seems worsen by the hexane smell... and also low blood pressure~ so i told xueqin: pls "pat pat" me or notify me when u reach the bus-stop (we met to hv dinner together), cuz i cannot see where are you~

2 comments:

-HanWee- said...

Yo. Sth's wrong wif my facebook, so i dunno whether i've added u or not cos it just went blank suddenly~ anyway i'll search ur profile up when i can get fb running again..

Fishonland_c said...

u better drink wong lou gat lar
hahaha