Tuesday, August 18, 2009

818 2, got episode 3 leh ^^

"上了车跟我说
到站跟我说 
朋友到了跟我说 
到了宿舍跟我说
四封信息喔"

This is what i told my friend before i left.

We had a great dinner at Mid Valley, dunno what korean bbq restaurant. I m sore throat, my friend not very good in eating spicy food. Wahaha! But we finish the whole grand meal leh! Geng!
We left around ten. Really long time din talk and see each other. I m happy! 99.99% of happy! Hahaha! I took putra instead of monorial go back. I dunno which take longer time. Damn scare to walk fr dang wangi to renaissance.. No worry no worry, just now cross the road easily. Really scare i wil get saman fr police this morning, he just behind me lo. Cuz i walk in the middle of road, parallelly, omg! Tmr morning wont de lah.
My bro ffk, and end up very worry abt me, and wait me at the lobby, dai sei lo! Who ask u ffk?! Cuz i reach hotel ard 11pm bah... Dun angry lah.. Hahaha!

Wil post up outing photo if i rajin go downstair for wireless connection later.

Not happy only bcoz no extension for me to charge my laptop battery at UM. I need to go here and there many times for charging lo... But extremely happy after work! Hohoho!

No comments: