Tuesday, August 18, 2009

While waiting...

My bro cancel the dinner w me. Luckily!

While waiting... For my dear

Here is somewhere that look's very familiar to everyone

Plan to go MidValley.. Rain cats and doggies outside.. Hey! I stil got a long way to walk back. Pls dun rain that time. My friend also got a long way to walk leh

Guess wat in my cup. Not coke. My family always act weird, order vanilla or milk at starbucks and coffee bean. And milo at kfc, mcd! Especially my bro n i! Blek~!

My kl night life not bad leh. Kinda enjoy with these unexpected surprise! And i m truly madly deeply lose of control.. Nv plan to find a place online tonite, dun want do work, haha! Freedom, tats wat i m talking about. If i got tis wide range of freedom, no need report whr i m every night, wat time i m going home... And stil under the care of parents... ^^ bcoz they believe in my bro, and my bro.. U know.. Big freedom to be with him, though loso sometimes.. Haha! But i m not that FANG ZONG myself, i m just enjoy!

Wah! Saw one Leng chai coming! Haha... Bye

No comments: