Wednesday, August 24, 2011

824

^^

yesterday i bought facial mask, satu orang satu helai... I get him MASKED 1st, the process I apply the mask for him is really funny... laugh til rolling on the floor... haha! The distance between his nose and lips is too short, his lips keep getting in touch with the mask and kena the mask liquid.... XD... suddenly panic and dunno how to adjust... I just tap one piece of tissue on his lips to dry the liquid XD XD rudely... hahaha!!!
Dunno why suddenly think of doing a simple facial hydration for him... he always complain he's drying in the lab... so do I! So... like that lo... ^^ pls go to my fb wall to check out the photo*

And then, we have a new toy already!!! Before that, we have an very cheap and old style, millionaire, a game kinda like monopoly... After playing one turn, he is beat by me... I was lost in the game, definitely not a nice games... Before before that, we have played monopoly card game, nice but not that excited after playing so many rounds.... But this one, U-build, not bad leh, at least some 3D thingies can install on the track, haha! Not that dull anymore... =) And most important, I WON!!! XD XD XD =P all the property and land are conquered by me!! This is the first time we played, still very blur about the rules, so we tried a starter track... the game can be played in classic mode, pro mode, and free-style mode... hope that in the future if can get more ppl to join us to play, we can have a try on the free-style mode ^O^ he's the one who found this type of monopoly... the track has to be manually connected by the players... quite different from the original type of monopoly... ^^ we bought it at Toys R us, mid valley...



at the same day, we watch GLEE 3D... it was super cold in the cinema, only few ppl hall... and the concert also super cool!! ^^ actually i just watch few episodes of the series season 1 N 2, but I am more addicted to the songs they sing in the series... they have very good vocal, love their voice ^^ there is a kid in the concert movie who has a very good performance in front of tv, haha! He has the every same move, just as Blaine, he likes Blaine berry berry much ^^ I like Blaine's song and voice in the concert =P I wish GSC could have a more advance way to let us enjoy the 3D visual and sound effect... I don't like the 3D glasses... its uncomfortable to me...


I can't wait Mayday 3D to be shown in the cinema~ already gathered a gang to join and watch together... Fun Fun ^^ Xueqin, Jinyung, dear and I confirm at the moment... wait for shel ling reply.... Mayday gang i think without CW is less Fun liao loh... XP


Yeah... Boss is going overseas while I am enjoying the raya holidays... at least no stress at all, without his presence here... hehe! A totally relax week ^^


I wish to have more time with my dear... but i hope that i wont burden him too much lo... I wish he could have time for himself as well... of course, I amm offered him a hand to kacau/help when he's doing his chores... ^^

Really really enjoy having time personally with him... a lot of surprise, little little one, from both of us.... Sweet de neh... maintaining a relationship is not that hard, but not too easy... we must hv faith in our partner... erm! Then less quarrel it will be... I can say, I want myself to be committed in the relationship, and Dear also... we share the equality.... and be fair... My thought was, when i m in a relationship, i will be responsible for my partner... 他是我的责任, 有责任担心他, 关心他, 照顾他 then... we'll have sense of belonging, to each other... it does not mean that, I m 100% yours, You are 100% mine... we will feel safe and sound, 安全感 假如你的伴侣是个有责任心的人... this is not a tie, but sweet... if u take it serious... if you do really love him... may be we are just nice for each other... that's why we feel burden-less.... it is really depends on our own personality and characteristic, whether we are fit to our partner...


We will have cooking session again! This weekend~~

Haha! And during Raya holiday..we will help mum cook Satay!!! bubbye.... =P